What is ASP.NET?
- A Microsoft server-side Web technology. ASP.NET
- an object-oriented programming approach to Web page execution.
- An ASP.NET page gets compiled into an intermediate language by a .NET Common Language Runtime-compliant compiler.
- JIT compiler turns the intermediate code to native machine code, and that machine code is eventually run on the processor.
- The code is run straight from the processor, pages load much faster than classic ASP pages, where embedded VBScript or JScript had to be continuously interpreted and cached.
- Asp.net training in ahmedabad reduces the amount of code required to build large applications
- ASP.NET makes development simpler and easier to maintain with an event-driven, server-side programming model
- ASP.NET pages are easy to write and maintain because the source code and HTML are together
- ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in
- ASP.NET validates information (validation controls) entered by the user without writing a single line of code
- ASP.NET easily works with ADO .NET using data-binding and page formatting features
- ASP.NET applications run faster and counters large volumes of users without performance problems.
- Introducing ASP.NET
- The Page Class and Other Files
- ASP.NET Controls
- Custom Controls
- User Controls and Master Pages
- Site Navigation
- State Management
- CSS and Themes
- Data Binding
- Handlers, Modules and IIS
- ASP.NET AJAX
- ASP.NET MVC
- Introducing jQuery with ASP.NET
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”true”]